Taking on too Much
If you handle online marketing for a small business, you probably already know the challenges. Keeping track of conversations about your brand, creating and launching social media campaigns, regularly posting to your social media profiles and engaging with your audience there. And if that was not enough, you will have to make time for handling other marketing channels such as Google Adwords, Email Marketing and so on.
We understand that you have very little time to devote to each channel and that’s why we have created a system that helps save your time and also, makes sure that you are on top of everything social
Now you can
- Setup real-time email alerts so you don’t have to keep checking if somebody talked about your brand
- Schedule social media campaigns to launch at the most appropriate time
- Get ideas about what to post to your social profiles by understanding what topics are being discussed by your target audience
Social Media Marketing
The core to any social marketing program has been producing engaging content. Although you might have a lot of other metrics associated with your content, the bottom line for most businesses is how social marketing helps in growing the sales.
Now you can use Beevolve to
- Measure sales coming from your social media campaigns
- See what type of content is producing maximum engagement from your audience
Getting started on social
Many are unsure of how to establish a social presence for their brand. If you are yet to take a dive into social media, make sure you know the what, when where and why. It’s essential to setup a listening program which monitors the online conversation for your brand, industry and competitors. Develop a holistic understanding of your market place first.
With Beevolve, you will be able to answer the 4 W’s. Our product provides you in-depth analytics around users and the conversations. Our analytics is far superior and accurate than most free tools out there. Even more unique is that we have our own web crawler, which means we can cover a major part of the web.